Browse by Manufacturers
Sprint Pro2 Kit B (inc Pro Printer, 2 x Clamps, APRV & Pro BS7967)
Anton Sprint eVo 2 Flue Gas Analyser Kit 1
The eVo 2 Flue Gas Analyser Kit 1 has been designed to make life easier and enhance the process of flue gas analysis the unit comes with the following pressure hoses and valves, pipe clamp temperature probes and an infrared printer for producing instant onsite reports.
The Sprint eVo 2 Flue Gas Analyser is an easy to use multifunction analyser for the day to day work of heating and plumbing engineers with easy menu driven software, and much improved graphical display as well as a simplified auto zero purge structure. The unit is supplied with the new Sprint FreeVo flue probe and this offers a unique moisture extraction system to remove water vapour from the flue gas sample, improving the accuracy of measurements and preventing moisture from reaching the analyser and therefore protecting your investment.
The combustion analyser provides flue gas analysis, differential temperature, let-by & tightness testing, timed CO build up tests plus draught, differential and operating pressure reports making the Anton eVo 2 an extremely versatile flue gas analyser that meets the demands of HVAC, plumbing and gas professionals.
The unit has an internal memory for storing up to 200 results and a choice of 10 separate reports that can be generated from these and printed off onsite using the infrared printer. Alternatively the supplied software can be used to download results to a PC for generating reports and saving readings to a pdf file for you to email to your customer either while on site or at a later date.
Anton Sprint eVo 2 Flue Gas Analyser Features
- New FreeVo flue probe with moisture extraction system
- Timed tightness/let by test
- Draught/differential pressure measurement with timer
- Operating/working pressure report
- Supplied with software allowing results download to a PC
- CO, CO2, CO/CO2 ratio, O2, XS air, temperature and efficiency with printout
- Timed CO build up tests with appliance selection (BS 7967)
- Flow and return temperature with printout
- Simplified purge structure for quick use of non-pumped tests
- Instant print facility, without saving to memory
- Internal memory for 200 readings
- All previous logs can be recalled and viewed onscreen
- Advanced software offers 10 different reports which can be personalised
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries (no memory loss)
- More ergonomic design with over moulded protection and magnets on the rear
There are no reviews yet.