Browse by Manufacturers
Lowara Ecocirc 25-6 (130) Energy Efficient Domestic Circulator Pump 240V 60B00L1011 ( not pre wired )
Grundfos: UPS 15-50 & UPS 15-60. UPS 25-50 & UPS 25-60 (130mm face to face only)
Wilo: Gold 50 & Gold 60.
DAB: VA 55/130 & VA65/130
CPC/Myson: CP 53 & CP63
Lowara: TLC 25-4, TLC 25-5 & TLC 25-6
Grundfos: Alpha+ 15-20 and Alpha+ 15-60. Alpha2 15-60 & Alpha2 15-60 / Alpha2L 15-60
Wilo: Smart 25/6. Stratos Pico 25/1-6
DAB: Evotron 40/130, Evotron 50/130 & Evotron 60/130
1 ½” Connections
· ¾” & 1" Union Fittings available (see recommended products)
· 22mm & 28mm Pump Valves available (see recommended products)
· 1"/25mm & 2"/50mm Extensions Available for Replacement of Older Pump
● Directly interchangeable with other manufacturers units.
● No common shaft, shaft seals and conventional bearings have been eliminated.
● No back bearing.
● No air vent bleed valve.
● Floating spherical impeller.
● Energy saving.
● Only one moving part.
● Anti-block device.
● Quick and easy to install.
● 2 metre‘s of pre-wired cable.
● Led light function on control giving operational status of Pump.
● Fast installation.
● ErP Ready to 2015 standards.
● No special tools required.
The unknown electricity consumer becomes a highly efficient saving miracle!
A clear message to all householders, plumbers and installers!
Domestic heating circulators have seen a dramatic technology leap in the last years.
The new high efficiency pump Lowara Ecocirc made by Xylem saves up to 90%
electricity costs compared to old standard heating circulators.
Depending on the exact purchasing and installation costs, the new Ecocirc pays
for itself normally within 2-3 years - good news for the home owner.
The clear message to all plumbers and installers: it does pay back to replace every old circulator, even if it‘s still working. In every household, on every construction site.
Fit one in your home or on your current or next job.
This would mean savings for the homeowner.
There are no reviews yet.