Browse by Manufacturers
ACV Heatmaster 85TC V13 Gas Fired Condensing Boiler Only 05652501
Total condensing storage combination boiler - complies with Part L.
With the high levels of building insulation now in place in most properties, the requirements for heating output are reducing – and this trend is set to continue with some experts predicting a drop in the boiler load due to heating from around 75% to as low as 45%. At
the same time, hot water usage is increasing year-by year as demand rises for luxury bathing facilities such as high performance showers and spa baths. If hot
water demand has risen to 55% of the boiler load, the natural next step is to gain as much efficiency in hot water mode as possible.
MCBA electronic control fitted as standard. Managing boiler and burner functions, this helps reduce the stop/start cycle significantly, ultimately saving fuel and component wear and tear.
Additional controls available, please discuss your requirements with our technical department.
- Totally condensing in both hot water & heating - The best condensing combination boiler in the world
- Dual primary circuit technology
- Dual tank technology
- Modulating premix gas burner
- Weather compensation control
- Exceptional hot water outputs in excess of 80 litres per minute
- Suitable for connection to existing heating systems
- Reduced maintenance due to self-cleaning heat exchanger
|Input max. (heating) (kW) :||85 (G20-G31)|
|Input min. (heating) (kW) :||24.5 (G20-G31)|
|Output power max. (80/60°C) (kW) :||83.3 (G20-G31)|
|Efficiency (max. output) 80/60°C (%) :||97|
|NOx emissions (weighted) (mg/kWh) :||44|
|Peak flow at 40 °C (L/10’) :||868|
|Dim. - Width or Diameter (w/o conn.) (mm) :||690|
|Dim. - Depth (w/o conn.) (mm) :||725|
|Dim. - Height (w/o conn.) (mm) :||2115|
There are no reviews yet.